Saturday 13 October 2012

No grip.

So, on Friday I slipped over three times. Three times, for god sake. 
You know why? 
Because apparently it's a great idea to design shoes with no grip on them. 
Literally they should have it written on the box: Caution, it's very likely you will slip over and make an arse of yourself.
It's now saturday soon to be sunday and I'm left feeling like an old woman. 
You know the sort, they still have that beautiful youthful personality and little gleam of what they used to be, but now their bodies have started letting them down and it's just an inch out of reach. 
This is where the back bit comes in.
That's what I'm dramatising it to be.
However it's not that bad I just like talking about how old people aren't old. 

It's lovely they've found themselves and don't make a prat out of themselves, unlike me, they buy the shoes that are built to beat wet leaves and keep your feet warm without the need for excessive amounts of socks.

The sorts of shoes I buy should come with super socks. Like the ones made from bamboo fibre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment